Assistant Consultant with over 8 years of experience in IT Industry, with curiosity to learn emerging technologies.
Projects: Sams Assortment Precision, Labels Bot
- Connecting with Stake Holders, Data Scientists, Application developers to understand the end to end flow
- Develop and optimise Machine Learning model runtimes
- Pipelining models that were developed using Azure Data Factory and Databricks
- Responsible for end to end delivery of Labels Bot project
- Provide result analysis to the end user in a clear consise way (Labels Bot)
- With providing insights on Labels Bot we found that out of sample 118 product labels , only 32 products were accurate, others had issue in labels which could have caused millions of dollars lose in revenue when sued.
- Worked on performance improvement on various ML modules such as Alpha Estimates, Optimisation and Forecasting to bring down from 7.5 hours to 5 mins, 1.5 hrs to 10 minutes and 1.5 hrs to 15 mins respectively.
Responsible for architecting, designing and developing solutions for java based applications.
Clients: Walmart, The Home Depot, Destination (Internal).
Responsible for developing Android, Google Glass, Google Cardboard based applications.
Clients: Internal Applications, Century Link, Qantas Airlines, AC Nielsen, Vodafone Hutchison Australia.
Skills & Proficiency
Machine Learning Libraries (Scikit / Numpy / Pandas)
Deep Learning (Fast AI / PyTorch)
Machine Learning Applications/ Blogs
Some of the side projects related to Machine Learning.